|Is My Bank Job Permissible?||15 Oct 2018|
|Are Prawns Halaal||15 Oct 2018|
|Burial of Aborted Foetus||15 Oct 2018|
|Are Bangs Permissible?||15 Oct 2018|
|Can an Ayah Be Used As A Monogram?||15 Oct 2018|
|Breast MIlk Donation to Milk Bank||15 Oct 2018|
|Iqaalah (Returning) of Item After Purchase||15 Oct 2018|
|30 Parts of the Qur’aan||15 Oct 2018|
|Is ‘As-Salātu-Mi’rāj-ul-Mu’min’ a Hadīth?||15 Oct 2018|
- The daruliftaazambia.com site aims at responding to queries relating to Islamic ethics and law. It does not serve as an Islamic court of law.
- The questions and answers found on this website are for educational purposes. However, many of the rulings rendered here are distinct to the specific scenario, and thus should be read in conjunction with the question and not taken as a basis to establish a verdict in another situation or environment.
- This site bears no responsibility in these responses being used out of their intended context, nor to any party who may or may not follow the responses given and is being hereby exempted from loss or damage howsoever caused. None of the responses rendered may be used as evidence in any Court of Law without prior written consent from daruliftaazambia.com.
- daruliftaazambia.com does not accept any responsibility for any problems that may arise out of experimentation with any of the methods, suggestions or recommendations made in any answer, article or literature posted on this website.
- Any or all links provided in our emails, answers and articles are restricted to the specific material being cited. Such referencing should not be taken as an endorsement of other content on that website.